Lightweight, Reliable Solutions
Curtiss-Wright Sensors & Controls designs and manufactures a range of hydraulic components including pumps, motors, intensifiers, fuses and accumulators.
Our hydraulic pumps and motors are optimized for distributed hydraulic systems or auxiliary functions such as rescue winches.
Key features include:
- Fixed and variable displacement configurations
- Very low inertia for fast start up and dynamic systems
- Motor size up to 2.2 in3/rev (36ml/rev)
- Pump size up to 0.15 in3/rev (2.5 ml/rev)
- Operating speeds up to 12,500rpm
- Lightweight and compact
- Ground defense utility actuation
- Aircraft nose wheel steering